Three educational goals of the college include life-pharmacy
orientation, innovation in research and development, and service with care.
There are six dimensions to develop:
1) To train professionals in pharmaceutical science, clinical pharmacy, fragrance cosmetics, herbal medicine, biotechnology and toxicology.
2) To promote the academic research in TCM and natural medicine in combination with technology, to satisfy the requirement for modernizing TCM development and safety.
3) To enhance international cooperation in education and research.
4) To enhance the cooperation between basic, clinical medicine and life sciences to augment research competitiveness.
5) To promote industry-university cooperation and aid the growth of pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
6) To provide quality health care in pharmacy and aesthetic medicine and to achieve the university’s goal of excellence in teaching, innovation in research, quality in humanistic art, and care in society.